Thursday, January 12, 2012

personal

My baba is so cute. She is a Ukrainian immigrant with a very high-pitch voice. She is funny. I can't really understand a word she says but I love it. On Christmas day we brought her with us to my dad's house. I've been really quiet with the blogging since the holidays were upon us. I finally feel back to my normal routine. We had family stay with us from out of town for the first week of January. It's taken me too long to post a few pics but here are a few snapshots of Oliver's Christmas. He wasn't all that interested in opening his gifts but once they were opened he loved playing with his new stuff.
Oliver was sleepy when we opened presents at my dad's house. My brother got him this Fisher Price riding toy. He loves it.


I love Oliver's curly hair. I'm not going to cut it for awhile yet. : )
This picture below is at my house when we exchanged gifts with Ryan's mom and stepdad from Ohio. They stayed with us for a week after Christmas and over New Years. 


Grandma got Oliver this handmade knit hat from Beanies and Booshkas 



No comments: