Friday, July 4, 2008

It's a


good thing that this BEACH TOWEL in all of it's 60" x 70" glory is sold out because I would almost spend my grocery money on it! Ha ha...well not really but it's tempting!

____________________________________________


I'm very amused by the artwork of Jeff Koons.


____________________________________________


Something about this modern, clean line office strikes me. Wierd, I know.



____________________________________________


Have you seen this blog? Oh it's so cool. I love it.

1 comment:

Lanii Be Good said...

I want a swim cap like the woman on that towel! I hate how my head looks in Speedo-type ones but I don't like getting my hair wet. I've found loads of them online - just have to grab one. I think the multi-color ones make one look like a clown though...:)