Tuesday, March 18, 2008

100 things to do before I die

Did you ever really sit down and think about that? Well if not, here's your opportunity!!!

First started here but I wouldn't have seen it if it wouldn't have first been seen here.

What's your 100 things list? Let me know if you make a list!

1-25 (more to come later...)

1. Live out my true God-given purpose.
2. Have a child and name them London (a name my husband picked and I really like it)
3. Be debt-free and know what it feels like to have at least one paycheck a month that is entirely mine to either save or give to charity
4. Have a conversation with Oprah
5. Go to the rainforest with my husband and see a red-eyed tree frog
6. Own a pair of Louboutin's
7. Eat at a ridiculously expensive restaurant in Paris
8. Stay at a spa in Phuket, Thailand
9. Get a celebrity-worthy makeover
10. Meet Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear
11. Do something entrepreneurial
12. Run a marathon (and live) :)
13. Learn to cook like a chef
14. Learn (and be able speak) another language
15. Become an awesome photographer
16. Hold a butterfly on my finger
17. Take a long walk in a secluded forest and not feel scared
18. Pray for a sick person and see them healed
19. Write another song
20. End world hunger
21. Meet my biological mother and personally tell her that I forgive her
22. Go to a runway show
23. Go on a shopping spree in NYC
24. Lead worship again with my guitar
25. Use a sewing machine and actually make something nice

No comments: