Monday, August 13, 2007

web design

My friend is a hair colorist in NYC at Bumble and Bumble salon and also does color for special fashion shoots, advertising and even colors wigs! She's AMAZING!!!! Her work is featured in Vogue Nippon (that's the Japanese edition of Vogue), A4, Nylon, Jane, Vanity Fair, Jewelry W, and the list goes on!!! I've known Lena since middle school and I'm so proud of her accomplishments in the glamorous but extremely hard world of fashion!!!!

Yesterday she came over and we worked on her site for the better part of the day. I added a new scrolling (flash) feature to her editorial gallery and she had a few new pieces to add so I added those...here is one from Jane magazine:



That is my favorite of her work and it's funny b/c it's her least favorite of the bunch. She likes the edgier magazines like A4 or Nylon - she says the fashion industry is crazy...like you don't look certain photographers in the eye or they may fire you!!!! Whoa!!!! But I am very interested in designing more in the realm of fashion and she said to tell her when and she'll talk to people for me!!!! At least get someone to talk to me...no promises of hire!!!! Uh, that made my day!!!!!!

We also added the magazines to her bio page and made them her favorite color (purple)! And then we added more links on her contact page! She is friends with the loveliest people...so anyway...check it out

www.lenaott.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked it out BBB! It looks fabulous! SO fabulous. You'll be designing for the TOP designers some day... very soon... I'm sure!

xoxo! Love you my talented friend!