Monday, August 13, 2007

cute new shoes...old necklace...but good one!!!!

I have had this necklace for awhile...I think I got it at Pacific Sunwear, and I forgot that I had it and never ever wore it. So last night I busted it out and thought...hmmm, I'm wearing that...it's so fun and I love the circles and the 3 different strands that layer on top of one another...it's a redish brown color and I'm so happy I rediscovered it!!! haha



Shoes...$14.99 at Target...red patent shoe...very very comfortable...I walked and walked in them on Friday night...first time wearing them...NO blisters!!!! Whoa...that's amazing for a cheap shoe!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must. Have. That. Shoe!

I'm totally going to copy my OHOTB and get them! ;) xoxoxoxox

I love you!

Anonymous said...

PS! I love the necklace! SO FUN!