Thursday, June 28, 2007

what time is it?

Fossil watches have always been my favorite watch. I love the quality of the watch and they always have such fun, creative yet functional, everyday watches. I currently wear one that I can change the band...I have 4 bands for it - red, black, light brown and dark brown. I love the Fossil store. And those tins that they put the watches in when you buy them are a work of art all on their own. They always have such cool illustrations!!! The Fossil store in the King of Prussia mall has a hardcover, nice book that shows off the artwork over the years from all of those tins. I love the rustic, artsy, comfy style they have. It makes me feel at home.

This is the watch that I want to get next. I'm not sure if I like the green or the brownish orange one better...I love the retro vintage diner but comfy feel of the watch!!!! I think I could use this as an everyday watch. It's fun!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooove both! :) Funky and Fun!

:) xoxox