Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BITTEN - Fashion is NOT a luxury


Sarah Jessica Parker has a low cost fashion line called "Bitten" at Steve & Barry's and yesterday I went to check it out!!! I was pretty impressed. I got this strapless black dress and I am wearing it today with a grey tshirt under it. The girl in the photo below is wearing a button down henley under it:

Also I got this belt...it's a smaller photo so you can't see it that well but this is a cute way of wearing it too:

and then I bought this blouse - it's so cute and the print is adorable:


To check out more of her fashion line here is her website link:
http://www.bittensjp.com/collection.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOUR TASTE- OHOTB! :) I can't wait to go with you- I'm sure I will buy buy buy! xoxoxo Love you