Sunday, May 22, 2011

I love Sundays at home

(Ryan feeding Oliver)

(Oliver's new play tent)


I just love relaxing Sundays at home. We have two Redbox movies to watch and we are having an early dinner - sausage, peppers & onions baked in arrabbiata sauce on a soft, chewy steak roll! YUM! Comfort food. Yesterday was such a busy day so today I just want to curl up on the couch and watch movies. It's much needed downtime before the busy week begins again. 

"Smile, breathe, and go slowly" -Thich Nhat Hanh


---------------------------------------------

A FEW PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY:

Yesterday when we set up Oliver's tent for the first time - He looks like he's not quite sure what to do in there.


I love how green and lush everything is in our backyard. Ryan did lots of yard work and he's so good at it...better than me, that's for sure. I like making the inside of our house look pretty and Ryan likes making the outside pretty. Perfect combo.



No comments: