Sunday, December 5, 2010

i love motherhood...




I haven't been updating or posting on this blog very often. It's just so busy in the evenings and all I want to do is relax with
Oliver after I get home from work and after I clean up after dinner. I don't seem to want to go online apart from checking my facebook or email on my iPhone. I will try to get better about updating this from time to time. It's so nice to document life and look back on it. I really love motherhood. I feel like the lights turned on in my life. I never thought I would love it this much. When I look at Oliver this overwhelming awe comes over me. I feel this sense of love and importance that I never experienced before. He encompasses all of my hopes and dreams that I never knew I had. I'm honored to be a part of guiding him through life and being here for him to help him achieve whatever it is that God has placed him on this earth. He's the twinkle in my eye and the skip in my step. Forgive me for the cheesy poetry. Just can't help myself. On another note, this is his first Christmas so we got him a cute little ornament that frames his cute little face. And we got a REAL tree this year, our first one ever! Tegan really seemed to love it too!


No comments: