Thursday, February 12, 2009

it's been a long day.
i should be in bed.
i'm totally exhausted.

just sitting here watching Real World: Brooklyn.
I finished Morgan's website and I'm excited to start reading her new blog "geek week". She's a really smart and funny writer!

I have a new web site project I'm starting this weekend...more to come on that soon!

My husband is one of the 700,000+ people that lost their job in January due to the economic crisis. But we're standing strong and we're not dismayed...

dis·may (dĭs-mā') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. dis·mayed, dis·may·ing, dis·mays
To destroy the courage or resolution of by exciting dread or apprehension.
To cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion: was dismayed to learn that her favorite dancer used drugs.
To upset or alarm.
n. A sudden or complete loss of courage in the face of trouble or danger.


We're ok. God is our trust.

And Ryan has some hopeful opportunities and interviews lined up.
We're trying to laugh more often.
Laughter is like medicine for your heart.

I think everyone could use a good laugh in these hard times. It seems like all I hear is doom and gloom.

Except for THIS story. This is a real hero. Go Sully! Heart-wrenching and totally uplifting. I love "Sully".

Well, I can barely keep my eyes open now...gotta. go. to. sleep. ;)

No comments: