Saturday, December 20, 2008




...i've been working on collages all morning to take my mind off some really sad news about a close friend of my husband and I who just lost their child. Life is so fragile. And Death is so final. In the face of things like this I wonder what God's plan is through terrible times. It's very wierd how such things can happen so suddenly and unexpectedly. I know that God is still in control and my faith is not weakened. I am angry though. Very angry. My heart is broken for them.

//+/+//+/+//+/+//+/+//+/+//


Another collage:
click on image to view larger (full size is better)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.
It is amazing with the new music on your page. I know today was a strange and horrible day. I am glad you called me though, I think you guys will be a huge help to them in their time of need. Anyway, I love you.