Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Have you seen this? Colbert AND Feist! Her unique and gorgeous voice is one of my favorites of all time!
I was just working on a freelance project and in the background my tv was tuned into Comedy Central, when the Colbert Christmas Special came on. And hearing Feist sing stopped me in my tracks. So naturally I had to search online for the song and then I found this. I love the song that Feist, Elvis Costello, and Colbert sing together...who knew Colbert could sing! The whole Colbert Christmas album is available on iTunes today (Nov 25) not that I'm going to buy it. But I do like the song "What's so Funny Bout...Peace, Love, and Understanding". The whole thing is kind of nerdy. But I like it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks really really fun.
I love the photo too!
How cute.
You know I heart HOLIDAY ANYTHING!
I will love this!
Need to check it out asap!


xoxoxoxox See you tomorrow bestie! YAY!