Saturday, August 23, 2008



Inspired by this blog I decided to post my Saturday morning breakfast! My photos aren't as beautiful or delish as hers but it was fun to do! My friend gave me a French Press for a housewarming gift over a year ago and it was probably the most used (appreciated) gift I've ever received besides my Brita Water Pitcher!
There is something so special about a fresh Saturday morning. I love to make coffee, post and read some blogs. Sometimes I'll just cuddle on the couch with my dog (Ryan sleeps in too late ;) and watch some tivo'd shows. This morning I made some coffee I got at Fresh Market. It's so perfect! It's a buttery, nutty, roasted Cinnamon Pecan Pastry flavor blend. I just put cream in it and I'm good to go! It's so good especially made from the French Press! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw.. good breakfast...
Pretty pictures...
xo bbb!