Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I realy love...
in Covet (Dark Green) and 1999 (Deep Plum/Purple)
It really does just glide on without tugging at my sensitive eyelids and it doesn't get clumpy or hard. And it stays on forever and ever!

My Fall Makeup Wardrobe: stila eye palette in "the runway look", NARS blush in Orgasm/Laguna palette, Urban Decay Glide On Eyeliner in Covet or 1999. 
You can see the green eye-liner on my eyes and the NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush/Bronzer mix on my cheeks. I've been using this for about 3 years or so (and it's my favorite). I use it every season. You can't apply too much. It's just a nice shimmer-y touch and I feel like it brings just the right amount of warmth.

and it comes with this really cool flower accessory that you can wear as a necklace, on your wrist or in your hair! Looooooove it!!!!! 

OH! And my new favorite nail polish color is Dark Angel by MAC!

4 comments:

Lanii Be Good said...

Yay! I love NARS Blush - used it for my wedding. And boy does it stay!

Anonymous said...

love your makeup post. i heart makeup. and you look oh so pretty! ur cool.

Anonymous said...

I love me some makeup!
You make me want to go shopping at sephora!!!!!
hehe!!
I love the green... it looks wonderful on you.
:) Miss you bbb!

Anonymous said...

oh nici you are too pretty. we missed you guys this weekend!!