Saturday, July 12, 2008

hee hee.

This is the cutest thing ever! hee hee.
I think I'm way late with the whole You Tube thing especially since this video was taken over a year ago - but I uploaded this video today...check it out! (I was just going through my photos in iPhoto and I found this little snippet video clip and I was like "OMG I have to upload this to You Tube". I forgot that I took the video b/c I just haphazardly took it with my camera. it's adorable!

I don't know what the heck I was talking about but watching Lizzy laugh like that is so cute! It's the day we brought Tegan home. We were so excited and we brought him over to Jarrett and Katrina's house so here he is with their daughter Lizzy!
POMERANIANS ARE THE BEST!!!!

And here are a few pics in honor of that day and my little guy...(that was probably one of the happiest days of my life)


July 21, 2007


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute..
and the last picture of you Ryan and Tegan is ADORABLE! I have never seen that picture before!

I loved it!

Anonymous said...

i love the last pic of you and ry! its perfect!