Tuesday, September 4, 2007

six feet under






since i was sick the whole weekend all i did was watch 3 seasons of six feet under.
the show is very addicting. it's so addicting. the way arrested development had me addicted and the way scrubs had me addicted. it's good. i don't have hbo or cable for that matter so i never watched the show. until now. renting entire seasons of shows is fab. simply fab. complex characters. a gay couple. a family that lives in a funeral home. death.
At first I thought that it would be a morbid show to watch but it goes much deeper. i like the show. and death is a very real part of life. something most of us avoid thinking about b/c we're afraid of it.
But the show isn't just about death. it's about the lives of a family who is surrounded by it.
warning: there is a lot of sex in the show. so if you are offended easily. don't watch it. it's kind of "R" rated. in some cases, a little x-rated. so just a warning. But I like the storyline and the characters...I love the mom, and Nate, and Claire...and David too! They're all very interesting people/characters. It's funny...b/c after watching 3 seasons back to back you start to think the characters are actual people. ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to netflix this! ASAP! Especially since you are my OHOTB, I know I will love it too!!!