Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vintage Running Shoes

I'm kind of a workout-a-holic! I go to the gym everyday M-F before work. I wish it showed more but yes it's true I love to workout! I've been wanting a new pair of sneakers for when I have a personal training session or for a jog on the treadmill. I want something fun though and I love Puma's so I checked out their site and the sneakers that I liked were not available in my size. Hmmmm, I thought...what will I do? ha ha...and then I saw that you can create your own sneaker color combo so I jumped on it and had fun doing it too! Here is a small photo of the shoe that I created...I'm so excited to get them. I'm not a marathon runner or anything so I think that these running shoes will offer me the support that I need and if not then I can just lift and do my core workout with them.





Also, while checking out NYLON magazine's website I came across this sneaker...going back to the old nike style


http://www.nike.com/nikevintage/





Very fun site!!!! I love the Flash applications going on...

There are also some fun wallpapers and things to play with...


I decided to go with the Puma's before I saw the vintage looking Nike running shoe but I think that I still made a good choice. They are so fun and colorful!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so FUN and so YOU! I love them! I bet they will look so cute on you too! I think your purchase was a GREAT one! Yippppppppppeee for new sneaks! xo