Thursday, August 2, 2007

Victoria Beckam haircut

Victoria Beckam's haircut is so fun and chic so I decided to join the trend and get my hair cut just like hers!


Here's my new cut...I really love it...it feels so good to have it off my neck! And it is so much easier to style in the morning...just put some mousse in it and then blow dry it all front and then make it piecey with hairspray and go! I love it. I change my hair so much but I think I'm going to keep this style for a while. I may just do a longer version of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooks so good on your bbb!!!

I love that you tried this; super fun & super chic! xo

Lanii Be Good said...

I THOUGHT that your hair looked like Posh's! Good for you! I did the same thing:) I just wish my hair was longer in the front to get the full affect.