Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home.



After MUCH prayer, searching and agony, we finally FOUND A HOME!!!!! We just knew this one was it!!!! The couple that we are buying from are amazing!!!! They are paying for ALL of our closing costs, giving us an electric lawnmower, all the appliances stay, giving us the washer and dryer, giving us an air conditioner, and repainting the purple living room whatever color we choose!!!! And they are Christians too and we totally love them!!!! I think that we'll even be friends with them after this we both move!!! Our new friends from our church told us about this house b/c they live next door and we are just so excited to be their neighbors!!!! They're great people!!!! This was a perfect house for us in a perfect neighborhood for us!!! We're ecstatic!!!!

This is the finished attic...I'm going to make this my office/study! I'm so excited and I hope to get a new computer (iMac)soon!!!!


one of the 3 bedrooms...it's painted for their daughters who share that room, but we'll keep it that way for a little while or until we have a baby, maybe? There isn't a pic of the boy's bedroom but it has a painted mural on the one wall of a jungle - it is so cool. I don't think we'll paint over that right away!!!!


The master bedroom...I love the big windows!!!!


The living room...


The beautiful remodeled bathroom with a slate-tile shower/tub area...gorgeously remodeled!!!


This is what you see when you walk in the front door but actually it felt like it looked bigger when I was there in person...And the seller is painting the living room (that is a ghastly purple right now) for us in whatever color we want!!!! THey're so nice!!! I'm thinking either a light blue or a tan color to go with the dark hardwoodworking and our couches...


This is another view of the dining room/living room area...


The dining room...I love the light fixture - it's stain-glass. May look for something retro or different later but for now it's cool...


I love the kitchen- it was tiled and they put in ceramic tile flooring...I love it!!!! And I love the recessed lighting...


Smaller fenced-in backyard with a detached 1 car garage...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful BBB! I am so happy for you and Ryan! A HOME A HOME A HOME A HOME A HOME! :) I love you and I am so happy for you! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

giddyness to the max! im very excited for you. your new house will be right near geoffs parents place. they are on elm. its a great location! cant wait for the party! :P