Wednesday, August 8, 2007

THE best fragrance in the world by FAR!!!!!



About a year ago or so, my dear friend Morgan (who just had to up and move away from me to move onto better things in Chicago), turned me onto this perfume! It is THE BEST FRAGRANCE in the world. Nothing comes close! Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is a little similar but doesn't have the zing that Moschino's I Love Love has! I ran out a little while ago so I'm using up the rest of my GAP Dream fragrance because I'm trying to be thrifty, but as soon as I get a little extra cash I'm going to splurge for this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! And when I wear it people ALWAYS notice and tell me they have to know what scent I'm wearing. It's not a heavy, headache-y smell, it's light, refreshing, crisp and clean yet has a zing! OOOOOOooooh I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! OHOTB! This is what you were looking for in the NYC Sephora! You are so cute! I want to see what it smells like now! ;) MMMM! You have the best taste, so I am sure it smells heavenly! XO!