Thursday, June 7, 2007





I love MAC makeup. It's pretty much my favorite - NARS, Benefit and Bobbi Brown are my other favs. This powder shown above is sooooo great for slightly tanned skin. I dust it on last over my completed look. It reflects the light and gives such a nice glow. It's totally sunkissed!!! I love it!
This NARS lipgloss in "Striptease" is soooooooo great with a tan as well...it's light and shiny and just marvelous! It just sets off your glow!!!


I got more chunky highlights and went a little blonder in honor of summer! I think it's fun! In the winter I always go as dark as possible without looking goth and in the summer it's fun to go lighter and more fun!!! My friend Jen encouraged me that this look would be fun. I like it for the summer. I'm creepin' up on blonde - I keep going lighter and lighter!

Ohhhhh I got my Marc Jacobs inspired black quilted bag.......oh I'm in love!!! It's so great!



Better than I expected! I really love it! I worked it with a grey summer dress from GAP while I was at the beach this past weekend. Very fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Your new bag makes me drool. It's sad.... I hate being on a budget!! xoxox. I love your hair, but you know that already! It looks awesome!!!!!!!!! Heart you!

Anonymous said...

I just got some new MAC eyeshadow and thought of you!! xoxox