Wednesday, May 30, 2007

shoes shoes and more shoes!

Some people may wonder why a girl has to have SO many shoes. well i guess it's just because life is more fun with shoes that make an outfit. at least for me...anyway...



I've been commuting to NY once a week for about a month now and I was sooooo good - I didn't purchase anything there the whole month. but today, i went into ALDO and GAP and oops...look what I found! But I got everything on sale!!!
In ALDO these green shoes...



were just too cute and they actually matched my outfit that I had worn the whole day so I thought that I just HAD to have them!

And then I walked a little more and saw GAP and I got a grey and white t-shirt for $6.99 (that isn't shown here) and this vintage jean skirt was $25.00





...the shoes are actually from a different store and they are just so darling! they are so vintage yet modern...they go with EVERYTHING!!!! jeans, jean skirt, shorts...tights and a long shirt/dress...I just loooooove them and they are SOOOOO comfortable!!!

The vintage jean skirt is so fun...I'm thinking of wearing it tomorrow with a worn looking t-shirt and either my converse or my new brown shoes shown above...not sure yet...

And last but not least at ALDO in the King of Prussia mall when I went shopping with Ryan I found these on sale as well...
they're like earrings for my feet...I love the way they look with long pants...how the bottom of the pants hits the shoe...i like.



I know...I know...I need a shoe addict annonymous support group...just kidding!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh shoes. I LOVE ALL THREE!

So cute, so different from the other pairs, so you got three cool super awesome shoes. I HEART THEM!

I also love the pic you took of the city!! xoxox Can't wait to go!!