Monday, June 6, 2011

Handsome Oliver

Every day is a miracle. Life is so fragile and I thank God EVERY single day for my little Oliver. He is such a happy, sweet, wide-eyed little boy. On my way to work in the morning, my heart aches when I drop him off at my aunt's house because I want to be a part of his day and I know that I will never get this time back. I find comfort in the fact that he has it SO good at my aunt's house. She loves him and gives him undivided attention which is not always possible at even the best daycare centers. I feel so blessed that my aunt loves him and pays such attention to detail.

Motherhood is the greatest gift that God has EVER given me. The miracle, the joy, the creativity, the love, the depth, the beauty, the discipline, the challenge, the selflessness...I could go on and on...it's so amazing. Every morning the feeling I have when I go into his room and he greets me with that loving grin, my heart melts and I take the deepest and most content sigh. It feels like something new every day. I can't explain the depth of love I have for this little guy. Thank you God for such a gift.

Psalm 127:3-5
3-5 Don't you see that children are God's best gift? 
      the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? 

No comments: