Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photobucket
I'm working on a new project! Yay! Tammy, the beautiful and wonderful woman in these photos, has asked me to design her website. And part of this project involved today's photo shoot because I am going to use some of these photos on her site. It was such a gorgeous day so we had a lot of fun trying to find fire escapes while walking all around Bethlehem! I enjoyed doing the shoot very much! Thanks Tammy for being such a fun and interesting client (and friend!). Tammy is an inspirational speaker and ministers to women. She has such a cool vision and I know that she will touch many lives as she has already!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

These look great bbb... I love all of them! I am sure Tammy is going to love them- I do! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! great pictures! keep going!