Friday, January 23, 2009

Someone sent me this note of encouragement a couple of days ago and it really meant a lot to me. I was having "one of those days" and this came in my inbox and felt like a gentle nudge from God that everything is going to be okay! Especially since I hadn't talked to this person at all in awhile and they didn't know I was having a rough day/week/month.


"Thinking of you today and wanted to encourage you to keep spreading your wings and being who you are meant to be. You're a dreamer... and God created you that way... so pursue your dreams!! Be passionate. Risk. Don't settle. Pursue the heart Jesus has for the world. Love deeply. Draw. Paint. Play your guitar. Sing. Photograph. Create. Design. Do what makes you feel alive. Encourage Ryan to do the same. Be passionate about his dreams. See where your dreams collide and join together in pursuing what is deeply in your hearts. Trust that God will guide you and provide for you as your lives move forward..."


Also, my husband (Ry) wrote a song about my life called "Estranged". It's about me growing up without a mother. It's very deep and personal (lyrically) to me. ...listen HERE...title is Estranged...first track.Photobucket

No comments: