Monday, February 11, 2008

Hasselblad

Germany gave birth to the coolest camera...the Hasselblad.
My dad bought one and he loves it.
Yesterday he gave me this magazine:

It's a 60 page, glossy 12" x 15" wonder! It's a beautiful publication. The magazine is 13 euros or $16 US per issue and it's mailed to you directly from Germany. My father is a subscriber but for some reason he got 2 so lucky for me he gave me his spare copy. The fashion photography in the magazine is magnificent and so is the overall design!

I can't imagine affording a Hasselblad right now - they range from $2,000-$30,000 or MORE...
I'm saving up for a new Macbook Pro but maybe one day I could get a lower end model. I think it would be fun to mess around with one especially since my dad has one...maybe he'd teach me how to use it.
Victor magazine
Also
THIS is fun
It's a pictoral history on the Hasselblad.
I just like the look of the camera let alone the quality of the pictures that it produces!

2 comments:

Lanii Be Good said...

That camera is rockin'!

Anonymous said...

THis is SUCH a fun post!