Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HILARIOUS!!!

Stephanie Weir is my favorite!!!! She's sooooooo funny and even if the comedy sketch isn't funny I find that I'm still really entertained. She's so cute in this sketch as an old woman who gets run over by an SUV...it gave me a few laughs!



This one is funny too...from MadTV...Bobby Lee is hilarious too!
You have to watch this one...the ROBOt dance is the BEST!!!!! I love it!!!!



I love Bobby Lee! He's very entertaining. Can you imagine a movie with Stephanie Weir, Bobby Lee, Steve Correll, Dwight from the office all together at once? I think I'd pee my pants if I saw that!!!! I wouldn't be able to handle it! Stephanie Weir is really a hidden jewel in the comedy world! She's the only reason I watch MadTV. And Bobby Lee too - he's so fun! Yes, I'm a dork...who cares!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sound still doesn't work on my PC! CRAP! It looks so fun though!!
:) I heart Mad TV!