Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More...

about my bedroom decorating project...

here are some updates on how the room is coming along...just a few more things to do...
1. hang blinds
2. hang 2 more floating shelves
3. probably move the dressers or floor lamp again, but not sure...

Got this photograph on canvas at IKEA...i love it...haven't hung it on the wall yet though...it's just setting on the dresser


Put a few wedding pics on the dresser and moved that floor lamp over by the dresser...


It was nighttime when I took the pic so it's bad lighting and the pic is with my iphone but this is the view laying in bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a calm and soothing bedroom, I love the second canvas, so nice, and adds so much to the room..... you have such an awesome relaxing bedroom now... aw bbb, I am so happy for you! xoxoxo