Friday, June 22, 2007

3 items for the day that I MUST have...

This first item is from gojane.com and these shoes were only $14.99 so I did get these in exchange for those yellow pumps. They were too uncomfortable...so I just ordered these today in exchange for the other ones that just didn't feel right. (Jen, I think these may be the same ones that you talked to me about yesterday!!! OHOTB!!!) I love them:

Now...these purses are too expensive for me...it's not Christmas...and even then I don't know that I could spend $249 on a purse...that's too expensive but I can marvel at their beauty and look for another purse that is similar in beauty...hehe


(the purses are from Barney's New York

2 comments:

Lanii Be Good said...

wow! if you find a purse like that white one for less, PLEASE tell me! And when I say 'for less' I mean 'for cheap'!

Anonymous said...

I heart those shoes. Heart Heart!

xoxoxo And I heart YOU!